If any of these blacklisted schools offer you a job, get that bargepole out "tout de suite"!
TEFL in France seems to have slumped in the last five years. As a consequence there are fewer jobs around and the ones that you'll see advertised on places like TEL.com will probably have low staff morale, high staff turnover and not be nice places to work.
In and around Paris avoid:
- Inlingua Paris
- Wall Street Institute Paris
- I.A.L (Institute Of Applied Languages) Paris
- Transfer Paris
- Formalangues Paris
- Le Comptoir des Langues Paris
- Ecole Berlitz Paris
- Executive Language Services Paris
- Fontainebleau Langues et Communications
Inspector McHammered of the Lard
FOR THE MOST RECENT POSTING CLICK HERE
FOR BLACKLIST NOMINATIONS CLICK HERE