Some clips of Flight of the Conchords. "Business Time" and "Jenny" are partcularly great. Two very talented and funny Kiwis!

Sunday, August 03, 2008

BONAS International School Valencia, Spain

Posted on the "nominate a school for blacklisting section". Any comments?

"Please beware---BONAS International School in Valencia, Spain is a SCAM.
They initially asked me for a 250 euro deposit to show my seriousness for the position which I paid...then an additional 950 euro (which thankfully I didn't pay) b/c it was 'more than they anticipated' for my arrival.
When I refused, they said they would refund my original deposit to 'retain their good name' which they have yet to do.
BEWARE!"
_________________________________________________________
Inspector McHammered of the Lard in Pamplona, Spain

  1. The Index
  2. Most Recent
  3. Nominate a School for Blacklisting

1 comment:

Troy said...

Not regarding this school, but another international school there in the Valencia area, Alzira to be exact and suprise, surprise gets accredited by the British Council every year. The owner hired my mother, who is Canadian, promised to sort out her papers etc. She moved to Spain from Saudi Arabia, got there and worked two weeks and then was promptly fired because it was too much a pain for them to get her proper papers. No help with expenses, nothing.